1. Admissions Strategy
Plan the admission strategy including domestic and international admissions.
Set yield goals, calendar, and coordinate with marketing to maximize exposure and filtering needs.
2. Domestic Admission
Recruiting: develop B2B channels to promote EMBA brand, and plan, organize and participate all domestic admission events with program marketing.
Selection: set criteria and process for selection, working closely with the admission committee.
Manage direct communication channels with students and other stakeholders.
Work with program marketing to ensure an effective marketing/brand strategy as relates to recruitment.
3. International Admission
Work with marketing to develop channels for international admissions including direct push, database marketing, online recruiting etc.
Plan and lead roadshows in international markets.
Coordinate with Fudan University regarding international admission affairs.
1. Marketing for Admission
Work with admission manager to plan and execute a marketing strategy for domestic admission to maximize the reach and effectiveness for admission roadshows and other activities
Work with admission manager to develop and execute an international branding campaign including use of agencies, international events, online communications, distance learning and etc.
2. Program Branding
Develop program’s brand handbook and set up brand standards online and offline
Design and update all related marketing materials including brochures, flyers, display rack and etc.
Develop and manage digital channels for program including website, social networks, email shots and etc.
3. Events Management
Work with admission manager to execute of key admission events, including general operation execution.
Plan and execute general branding events such as open house, program annual events such as open and graduation ceremony, and act as key contact for school events.
1. Manage classes and coordinate students for higher education programs and other administrative work.
2. Plan and execute class activities, encourage students to tak part and create class harmony.
3. Work with Office of Acadamic Affairs and support academic work if necessary.
4. Formulate Code of Conducts and other rules for students.
5. Assist in program recruitment and communications.
6. Assist program supervisers in administrative affairs
1. Plan, create and deliver contents about the college, programs, students, faculty and research.
2. Identify significant highlights from the wealth of information about the college, programs, students, faculty and reseach, and bring to audience after flexibly shaping coverage according to media characteristics.
3. Develop and maintain high-quality collaboration with domestic and overseas media.
4. Formulate overall strategy for contents development, editing and communication; conduct research and analysis into competing brands.
1. Manage academic affairs for Executive Education programs.
2. Develop and maintain course schdules and coordinate classrooms.
3. Collect syllabi from professors, coordinate course arrangement and assessments.
4. Create and manage evaluations for taught courses and related work.
1. Participate in the impletmentation, improvement and maintenance of all accounting-related systems (BPM platform, expense control system, purchase contracts review & approval system, budgeting system, etc.) of the college.
2. Work with Business Development in collecting, checking and recording tuition fees and training fees; coordinate payment collection and invoice affairs with the university Accounting Division.
3. Prepare transfer slips, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss sheets
4. Deal with all tax-related affairs of the college, including non-trade payables.
5. In charge of all responsibilities of the Accounting and Tax team of the college.
6. Work closely with external audit and standardize accounting procedures and practices of the college.