- Harbour Ring Plaza, No.18 Middle Xizang Road Huangpu District, Shanghai, China 200001
Job Opening for Assistant/Associate/Full Professors in Finance and Economics
Fanhai International School of Finance, Fudan University (FISF) is a business school founded in accordance with the management model and standards of the world's leading business schools, focusing on high-end financial talent education and financial think-tank research. The school was founded in late 2016 and officially opened in June 2017, with a core faculty team composed of outstanding scholars recruited from around the world.
Application Deadline: 12/31/2023
1) Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in finance or economics, completed by August 2024 (for assistant professor positions).
2) A strong research orientation and record, a strong commitment to high quality teaching in English and/or Chinese, and the ability to supervise postgraduate students.
3) Applicants for senior faculty positions should have demonstrated excellence in research as evidenced by publications in top academic journals.
Compensation and benefits:
1) We provide globally competitive compensation packages and research funding, and outstanding teaching and administrative support.
2) Faculty Support Department of the School will help faculty members to apply for various talent programs and the research grants in China.
3) Fudan University residential apartments are available to full-time faculty members to rent.
Each applicant should prepare a package with the following items:
1) A cover letter;
2) A copy of the latest curriculum vitae;
3) Evidence of teaching effectiveness (if available);
4) Job market paper and representative publications/working papers;
5) Three confidential reference letters.
Please submit your electronic application materials via the following link: http://fms.fisf.com.cn
We will organize online interviews based on the application materials and the application pool of candidates.
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org