Round 1 - (DDL: December 31, 2020)
Applicants in Round 1 will
1) be considered for the Global Excellence Scholarship (I) with the amount of up to full tuition fee (the tuition for EMF international students is RMB 278,000 for 2 years)
2) enjoy the priority over others under the same conditions for being recommended to the Chinese Government Scholarship/Shanghai Government Scholarship.
3) be invited to Shanghai to attend the International Collidoscope Challenge (ICC), where we sponsor talented students from top universities worldwide to join our vibrant community, meeting the best peers, learning through exciting activities, brewing the most groundbreaking business ideas while forging an unforgettable friendship.
Round 2 - (DDL: March 19, 2021)
Applicants in Round 2 will
1) be considered for the Global Excellence Scholarship (II) with the amount of up to half tuition fee scholarship.
2) be recommended for the Chinese Government Scholarship/Shanghai Government Scholarship.
Round 3 - (DDL: May 31, 2021)
This is the final round of each year’s application. All applicants must complete their applications by the deadline of this round. Applicants in this round will not be applicable for scholarship.
● Please note that each "round" represents a distinct period in which you may apply, not a succession of steps for your application. You may apply in one round only, one time in an application year.
● Interviews are by invitation only. If selected for an interview, we will contact you to arrange the interview as part of the application process.
Eligibility for International Applicants
1. Applicants who are not citizens of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application.
2. Undergraduate students who are expected to graduate in 2021 in any discipline, or holders of a bachelor degree or above.
3. Excellent English proficiency
Step 1 - Online Application
Applications for the FISF EMF Program must be made electronically via the FISF EMF online application system at:https://application.fisf.fudan.edu.cn/iemf/external/login
as well as at Fudan University: http://admission.iso.fudan.edu.cn/
Application Check‐list (prerequisites marked with *)
1) A completed online application form*;
2) Degree certificate. Applicants who have not graduated by the time of application are required to provide an official letter from their current university stating the expected graduation date*;
3) Official transcript*;
4) Personal statement*;
5) A most recent Resumes/CV in English*;
6) Two reference letters*;
7) Photocopy of the information page of your passport*;
8) Valid GMAT (Program Code: PS0‐BS‐71) /GRE (DI Code: 4522) score report;
9) Valid TOEFL (DI Code: C450; TOEFL MyBest scores TOEFL iBT Home Edition are accepted) or IELTS score report. Native English speakers or applicants who have graduated from English-taught programs can be waived from the language requirement.
Note: If your documents are not in English or Chinese, please have them translated into either English or Chinese by an authorized translation agency. After this please upload both the translated and original documents onto the application system.
Step 2 - Online Interview
After a holistic review of the application materials, shortlisted applicants will be invited to online interviews.